It's my 100th Post on MudBay Musings! Thank you all for your support during the past year-plus... it's been an amazing journey!
In celebration, I've gathered up some of my favorite goodies for a 100th Post Giveaway:
- brass wings in two different styles
- brass nest charms
- little brass hummingbird with a removable wing
- brass frames
- brass kingfisher and flycatcher
- large handpainted metal nest
- 1" badge buttons with one of my favorite antique images
- vintage honey mother-of-pearl buttons
- brass crowns and Victorian lady ornament
- vintage W.German (1950s) glass pink oval stones
- vintage Italian (1960s) chartreuse beaded knots
- a tin containing three vintage pearl "eggs" in a Cotswold curly-locks nest
- birdcage gift tags
- piece of printed egg fabric
To enter / have a chance of winning my 100th Post Give-Away, all you need to do is leave a comment to this post between now and midnight Wednesday, November 25th (midnight Pacific Time in the USA)! On November 26th, a name will be randomly chosen and I'll announce the winner! Bloggers outside the USA are welcome!
Thanks for stopping by my blog and for joining with me in my celebration!