Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Monday, April 26, 2010

One More New Blog.....

Hi Everyone, I have one more new blog.... this one is dedicated to nature and natural wonders of the world. I love science and the beauty and complexity of the world around us.

First up: the giant Cave of Crystals in Naica, Mexico.

"Have you ever thought about what it would be like to miniaturize yourself and climb right into the middle of (or even live inside of) a geode? I used to daydream about such things as a child, while holding one of these fascinating, crystal-laden rocks in my hands. Sometimes, dreams do come true...."

http://mudbayworldwonders.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Stopping By!

1 comment:

Beth Niquette said...

You and I have SO much in common. I'm so sorry for not writing lately. We are into our businest time of year next to Easter and Christmas...((hugs))

You've been on my mind so much lately. Take care, sweet friend.