Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites... all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.
The Nordic Drama-pedagogical Magazine invited me to write an article about
Ecoscenography in their issue about sustainability. So this was my
summer-job ...
Here's my latest attempt at making a coy pond on a rock. He turned out to
be quite fat! However I think fat fish are happy, so I'm satisfied.
I am hav...
Because I spend so much time on Instagram, a little less on my Facebook
page, and then write the occasional email newsletter, I tend to lag a bit
in blogg...
Ever since I received the most beautiful card from my amazingly talented
Aussie friend Suzy, using her gorgeous eco dyeing/printing, I wanted to try
it out...
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
*Image credit: Arvin Febry via Unsplash.com*
Impostor syndrome is a concept describing high-achieving individuals who
are marked by an inability to inter...
Just a little Valentine Day Love Note from me to you.... I'm re-sharing a
favorite tutorial for making unique custom message pillows!
1. Cut one piece of ...
Banana Pudding Pie
I have been craving comfort food lately. Maybe it is the change of the
seasons. The cooler nights. Whatever it is, Banana Pudding Pie...
Virus sejenis Malware adalah jenis visurs yang cukup berbahaya karena
dengan adanya virus tersebut maka informasi pribadi anda akan
terpublikasikan ke oran...
It's been six years now, since my Mother was diagnosed with early onset
Alzheimer's. Within months Dad quickly became full-time caregiver, and I
took on th...
I haven't done a lot of swapping lately but when Linda from A Swap for All
Seasons graciously invited me to be part of her Mini Sampler Swap I just
couldn'...
Winter is here, and we are all traveling the ups and downs of the
temperatures and weather. We are hard at work making lovely jewels for
gifts and givin...
Hey gang
After all these years I'll be leaving Blogger and moving my blog posts to
my website.
For future blog posts (and the old ones too) go here:
htt...
Random Images from the Scoop of Vintage Event on Sept. 7th. I need someone
to create a folder file,,,,,,,,,We had a great Event!!! Going to turn all
th...
Hope you are all enjoying our long-awaited summer!
We have some big news for you – we are retiring Salvage Studio. We have
both decided to focus on new...
Thème libre cette semaine, dans votre maison il y aura ce que vous voulez
!!! un oiseau, un papillon, du rouge, du vert, du bleu, du café, du thé, du
blanc...
The url for Steff's Stuff has changed. Please find me at
stephanieboman.blogspot.com. Please replace your badge with one directed to
the new url (see sid...
2 comments:
I love these!
These are just beautiful!
Post a Comment