Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites... all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.
Here's my latest attempt at making a coy pond on a rock. He turned out to
be quite fat! However I think fat fish are happy, so I'm satisfied.
I am hav...
If you have been following me for very long you may have remember where I
did a post about making the best molds and castings? Well I spent some time
in my...
I haven't done a lot of swapping lately but when Linda from A Swap for All
Seasons graciously invited me to be part of her Mini Sampler Swap I just
couldn'...
Winter is here, and we are all traveling the ups and downs of the
temperatures and weather. We are hard at work making lovely jewels for
gifts and givin...
Hope you are all enjoying our long-awaited summer!
We have some big news for you – we are retiring Salvage Studio. We have
both decided to focus on new...
No comments:
Post a Comment