Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Saturday, May 15, 2010

MudBay Bird House

 
I've started a new blog called MudBay Bird House as a way to share my home bird photographs with other artists.  I have hundreds of bird photos to share and will be posting many of them during the next few months. 

The photos are not meant to be artistic in themselves, but it's my hope you will find them a handy reference for your quilts, collages and mixed-media projects.


This is a blog for those of us who need or prefer a bit of help in the drawing department...  I've tried to capture various poses of my feathered friends since I always seem to wish I had a slightly different angle of them for this-or-that, but just can't seem to wrap my brain around how to draw the changes.  I hope you find these images fun and useful - thanks for stopping by!
 
 

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a beauty!

Dianne said...

Cool... I love bird photos... and Lord knows I can't draw worth beans!

dewatobay said...

good idea