Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Friday, October 24, 2008

Soldering Party


















I am one of the luckiest women on the planet. For my - ahem - “milestone” birthday this year, what I wanted more than anything else was to spend the day with friends, creating art. My friends (and Mom!) graciously indulged me, and we had a soldering party! What a fun day. We wore tiaras, laughed, and created art all day long. It was the best birthday celebration ever, and I’m so thankful to have these creative, generous, talented ladies as my friends. I am truly blessed. It was a day I will always remember, and I cannot think of a more glorious way to be ushered into another decade. Thanks, ladies, for your laughter, generosity and friendship. You’re the Best!

3 comments:

Linda said...

It was such a pleasure to be part of your special day...I can't remember when I've had more fun!

Lyneen said...

ME TOO.>> I had more fun than you will ever know!!! Thanks for including me in your celebration!!!

MAY we celebrate many more with you!!!!

Anonymous said...

The generosity was all yours and your mom's!! It was the most fun I've ever spent at a birthday party. You introduced me to a new and completely addictive art form --- And your home is so-o-o inspiring ---