Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Friday, October 24, 2008

Summer Mosaic


As fall rains are slowly setting in, I’m feeling a bit sentimental about those not-so-long-ago summer days. One early June afternoon, a leisurely beach stroll at low tide turned into an hour of blissful, sensory overload. As I absorbed the newly unveiled, still-glistening mosaic of textures and colors that stretched out before me, I began to ponder what other wonders in life I often overlook that lie hidden just beneath the surface...

3 comments:

Linda said...

What a lovely reminder to slow down now and then and be open to the beauty that's all around us.

Lyneen said...

Great collage of low tide... I love all that is revealed. THANKS for sahring!

Anonymous said...

I recognize some of those photos...
:) I was looking at mine just the other day!