Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Friday, May 8, 2009

Full Flower Moon


In honor of the Full Flower Moon on May 9th, here is my interpretation of our lunar display – a “Pat Austin Full Rose Moon.”

If pressed to choose a favorite rose (can anyone truly pick just one favorite?) - my choice would be David Austin’s exquisite “Pat Austin.” This English shrub rose’s velvety peach petals are softly illuminated by lustrous, golden accents. When gazing upon their beauty, I often find myself lost in thought… rather like contemplating the moon.

Happy Full Flower Moon, Everyone!

No comments: