Ah, the things the dogs and I come up with when we're bored and acting a bit silly...
Today, we have some silly words to share with you!
SillyWord Dictionary - Part 1
by Daggar & Honey
(an ti kwoht) - noun
- the act of demonstratively telling a joke or story while waving one's arms and jumping about
(ahrt myoo voh) - noun
- period during the 19th century usually associated with the years in which feline paintings reached a height in popularity
(kahlm fod er ee) - noun
- the peaceful feeling gained from feeding one's own livestock
(fid l pad l) - verb
- the act of repeatedly dropping one's oars while rowing, canoeing or kayaking
(gahrd her belt) - noun
- someone who is dieting; sometimes referred to as "watching one's waistline"
(hahy per men thawl eyt) - verb
- the giddy feeling one gets as a result of eating too many mentholated coughdrops
(hahy per men tl eyt) - verb
- the condition of over-thinking, usually resulting in a feeling of stress; can cause sleeplessness
(lahy ber ee uhn) - noun
- a person, usually a child, who lies about having eaten jelly, pie, cobbler or other berry-based foods; usually accompanied by a tell-tale "berry face"
(pet rohl ee uhm) - noun
- area in one's yard where one's pet dogs frequently discover fragrant items to roll in
(plan i ter ee sahy uhns) - noun
- the study of the resultant frustration in cases when one does not get things done in time according to plan
(pos uhm bil i tee) - noun
- the ability to be able to deceive onlookers by pretending to be dead, unconscious, or uninterested in the onlooker's requests or discussions
(tohd stool) - verb
- to step in something objectionable; usually accompanied by a frequency of dogs in the area
(vahys roi uhl) - verb
-the act of getting one's finger stuck in or pinched by the works of a vintage, manual typewriter (a.k.a. Royal brand)