Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Antique Album Pages




I've had SO much fun during the last day! My dear friend Lyneen gifted me with the most wonderful antique cabinet card album - really blew my socks off! I was speechless - which is a bit unusual for me. Lyneen loves these antique albums and cabinet cards more than anyone else I know (myself excepted), so to part with this was quite a sacrifice. Well, Lyneen... rest assured that as much as you loved this album - I cherish it even More!

To see what fun I had digitally altering this album page, and to access other free vintages images, take a peek at my images blog: www.mudbayimages.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Lyneen said...

You are so welcome... I know you will love it as much or even more than me. Happy Birthday... Enjoy your year!!!!

Beth Niquette said...

WOW! How wonderful! Oh, my goodness...you are blessed with such friendship. (grin)