Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Sunday, October 25, 2009

ATCs Gone Bad





Sometimes, you just have to be a little silly! Cow Pi was my very first ATC years ago; I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for Elsie. Poor Marnie and Collette were the result of a late-night crafting session for a "What Not to Wear" swap. You have to admire them; if you're going to dress unusually, do it boldly!

2 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, these are just wonderful. I laughed and laughed. Thanks, I needed that!

Mollye said...

Hi Catherine, Thanks for a good laugh on a dreary Monday morning. Holiday Hugs, Mollye