Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Friday, October 9, 2009

Bird Collages - Part II






These collages were a joy to work on - nothing like sweet bird images to brighten the day! The main layers and embellishments have been completed - now just the backings, bottom trims and bindings left to do.

4 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, how lovely these are!!! What a wonderfully talented artist! I enjoyed each of these beautiful creations.

piddix said...

Absolutely beautiful. They look regal.

Miki said...

These are absolutely gorgeous, Cathy! How I wish I had your eye!

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow - love them - truly awesome

I have had the most amazing time looking through all your posts - sadly couldn't leave 100 comments as the extra word verification takes ages does it - but necessary because of spam

Your digital work, ATCs, all things fabric, and your work with your mom just 'blows me away' I am so glad that you have your blog

I will be back each time you update it.

Lottie