Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Thursday, October 15, 2009

Quest for the Great Pumpkin...




Although a bit pale in comparison to its brightly colored, 281 pound competitor, this lighter beauty tops the supermarket scales at a whopping 594 pounds - and sports a 132 inch waistline! Pie, anyone?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I really want to go to a pumpkin patch, eat pumpkin, see leaves change, have cooler weather...anything to make me feel like it's fall!

Linda said...

Whoa...these huge pumpkins always amaze me! I've bestowed the "Over the Top" blog award to your beautiful blog. Come visit to get the details...

Just Me said...

Haaaaaaaa! :) Made me laugh.