Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Monday, October 26, 2009

ATCs





The fairy image in these two ATCs is from one of my favorite antique cabinet cards; the teal wings are available for download here. Backgrounds for these two cards are reduced collages.
The scarab image is from my collection of personally handcarved stamps.


4 comments:

Miki said...

These are wonderfully creative!

purplepaint said...

These are awesome!!! Love all the detail in the top one! Marva

Beth Niquette said...

Exquisite...you are an amazing artist.

Linda L. said...

I love atcs and these are great. My fav is what you did with the bird one and the nest...awesome.