Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Saturday, October 31, 2009

Needlefelt - Seaform Studies







My mother and I have a wonderful partnership - I provide her with coordinating stacks of fabric and fiber, and she makes magic happen with her embellisher (needlefelting machine). The felted pieces then return to me for beading. Boy, do we have fun!

8 comments:

Linda said...

These are breathtaking! You and Jo have combined your talents to create something gorgeous...how fortunate you are to be able to share this with each other!

Beth Niquette said...

Oh, my goodness--you do absolutely gorgeous work. I am just breathless looking at these wonderful pieces. Wow.

The Rustic Victorian said...

Just fabulous! I especially like the sea theme,,the shells are awesome. All are wonderful however.
Marcie

Terri said...

Amazing!Beautiful....Wow!

Lynn said...

Oh be still my heart, this is the type of felting I hope to create someday, your talent and your mom's talent are amazing :)
I am dreaming of an embelisher machine, wonder if it is too much for Santa to carry????

Beth Niquette said...

I was looking at these again--and my eyes were filled with the beauty of these pieces all over again.

I'm privileged to know you. A gift from God, that is what you are!

Elizabeth said...

All of your needlefelting is glorious!! You have really inspired me!! Smiles!
elizabeth

Unknown said...

What a fabulous little team you and your mother make. How lucky to have one of those 'posh' machines and your bead work is stunning - I just love these underwater scenes