Thanks for visiting my blog! MudBay Musings chronicles creative journeys, with inspiration and humor I find along the way... including my mother's and my artwork, stories, local bird life and garden favorites...
all of which I hope will bring a smile to your heart.



Friday, October 9, 2009

Bird Collages - Part 1



I found some wonderful vintage bird images on Etsy last week. Armed with these pretty birds, I began gathering items for a few fabric collages. My first rummage through the cabinets yielded these beginning palettes.

3 comments:

Beth Niquette said...

I love the word pallet--it fits here--such a beautiful array of wonderfully contrasting colors.

You have an artists feel for color and design--I can feel the rythm of beauty thrumming throughout.

Miki said...

Boy..what I wouldn't give for your cabinet stash! Of course, I could never do the justice to the items like you do.

Unknown said...

I love these! I'm so interesting in all the steps that go into creating something like this! Guess I'll have to check it out when I come visit. *Wink*